Beneath the ABS Housing
The Container Bolt Seal locking mechanism (the clip), is embedded in a groove in the metal bush, making the seals stronger and more difficult to tamper. Typical applications of the Container Bolt Lock includes shipping and intermodal containers. The Container Bolt Lock is also widely used for ground transportation. Be assured of better security with our innovative use of materials and industrial design of Security Seals South Africa based.
High Security Container Bolt Lock
- The metallic pin and bush of the Container Bolt Lock from Mega Fortris is made of high-carbon steel which gives better strength and added security.
- The metallic pin comes with an option of an angled or a straight pin.
- The barrel is made from high impact ABS which is moulded on to the high-carbon steel bush.
- This Security Cable Lock has a barrel, which is etched with permanent lasermarking for name, logo, sequential numbers and barcode. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced.
- The Container Bolt Lock is also available with metal bush.