The standard / special difference
There are two versions of the Triple Tight Seals - Standard (TTS) and Special (TTSP). The strap on the Triple Tight Special is a mere 4 mm wide compared to the standard Triple Tight, which is 5 mm wide. The Special version is equipped with an advanced floating locking mechanism that makes it more user-friendly and makes colour-coding an additional option. Typical applications: banks and security cmpanies, airlines, ground transportations, mail services, hospitals, casinos, hotels and tankers.
With Mega Fortris South Africa, you can be assured of the best Security Seals Solution with our innovative use of materials and industrial design.
Triple locking, pull tight Security Seal from Megafortris
- The staggered triple locking mechanism provides secured locking even if sudden assertive force is applied.
- Mega Fortris provides an Ultrasonic welding technology which is used to fasten caps to the security seals. Ultrasonic welding cannot be cut or forced open without clear evidence of tampering.
- Triple Tight security seals are etched with permanent laser marking for name, logo, sequential numbers & barcode. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.
- The Inspection Window of these Indicative Security Seals has unique features which enables quick and easy visual checking of the locking mechanisms.
- Finger grips at the end of the tail make the seal very easy to apply even in extreme temperatures.