The Fast Seal SP is a relatively strong seal despite of its small dimensions. This is partly due to the metal locking mechanism, which secures the seal. The Fast Seal SP are available in either Polypropylene (PP) or Nylon. The characteristics of Nylon material is stronger and has a better pull strength than the PP material. The Fast Seal SP are easy to use for all applications with small sealing facilities e.g. cassettes for ATM machines and money boxes where the Fast Seal SP are widely utilised. With mega fortris, you can be assured of better security with our innovative use of materials and industrial design.
Versatile Pull Tight Security Seals with Metal Locking
- The Fast Seals SP from Megafortris are etched with permanent laser marking for name, logo, sequential numbers & barcode. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced. The long marking flap provides ample space for additional marking digits.
- Heat staking technology is used to permanently fix the cap to the Fast Seal SP. Heat staking cannot be cut or forced open without leaving clear evidence of tampering.
- A floating metal clip is securely shielded by a cap, providing great locking strength and security.
- Durable Nylon or PP securing strap gives the user a choice of strength to match different applications.
- Colour coding is made possible by using combinations of multi-coloured seals and multi-coloured caps.