The Fast Seal is a relatively strong seal despite of its small dimensions. This is partly due to the metal locking mechanism, which secures the seal. The Fast Seals are available in either Polypropylene (PP) or Nylon. The characteristics of Nylon material make it stronger and has a better pull strength than PP material. The Fast Seals are easy to use for all applications with small sealing facilities e.g. cassettes for ATM machines and money boxes where the Fast Seals are widely utilised. Be assured of better security with our innovative use of materials and industrial design.
Versatile pull tight security seals from mega fortris with Metal Locking
- The Fast security seals are etched Laser Cut Seals for a permanent marking name, logo, sequential numbers & barcode. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced.
- Heat staking technology is used to permanently fix the cap to the Fast Seal. Heat staking cannot be cut or forced open without leaving clear evidence of tampering.
- A floating metal clip is securely shielded by a cap providing great locking strength and security.
- Durable Nylon or PP securing strap gives the user choice of strength to match different applications.
- Colour coding is made possible by using combinations of multi-coloured seals and multi-coloured caps.